Private Utility Locating Services
Competitive hourly rates!
Senior & Military discounts offered
Whether you are adding on to your home, installing sprinklers or just planting a tree, Simply Leak Detection is equipped to keep you safe! No matter what size the job, you FIRST need to locate “your” underground utilities.
- Professional Services to all Contracting, Electrical & Plumbing Trades
- Simply Leak Detection is equipped with current technologies.
- Providing utility locate services to all Privately Owned Utilities.
- Equipped to locate & trace non metallic PVC type water pipes. See Acoustic Pipe Locators below.
- Give us a call for accurate private utility location of buried power lines, cables & pipes!
- Proudly serving Olympia to Everett WA….and all areas in between!
- Fair & reasonable rates!
- Give us a call! 360-907-0767
Professionally Trained & Certified by Staking University
811 – Call before you dig services will only perform locates to the service meter and not beyond as these are generally considered as “private utilities” and will require a private utility locator to locate
- All buried utilities are considered as “private” if they are installed after a service meter.
- If a utility meter is located at the street, all forward lines & service to the home are considered as private utilities.
- Private utilites can be hidden/buried anywhere to support pools, spa’s, detached garage lighting, irrigation, propane or other gas services….to homes or even BBQ’s & heating ammenities on an outside patio.
- Private utility locates are very important before installing a fence, sprinkler system,….even planting a tree! Even if the “free” call before you dig services are called ahead, unless you are aware that you have “private utilities” on the property, you wouldn’t likely know if there are additional dangers below unless you called for a Private Utility Locate.
- Put safety first and give us a call to schedule a Private Utility Locate on your property…..before you dig! 360-907-0767
Septic tank locating
Most septic tanks can be located by a signal produced by a flushed transmitter that is specifically designed for septic tank locating. Knowing the location of your septic tank is essential for performing maintenance on the tank. Homeowners should locate the septic tank so they can watch for early signs of problems with the septic system.
Water Service Line Locating
Most water service lines are non metalic and non traceable by traditional electronic means unless a tracer wire is additionally installed. If you don’t know where your water line is and need to know, we can locate the line (metallic or non-metallic, with or without tracer wire) for you and mark it on your property.
Acoustic Pipe Locators: An acoustic locator is used to identify and trace nonmetal water lines. The locator consists of a transonde and a receiver. The transonde is attached to the water line either at a fire hydrant, faucet or tap. The transonde sends a sound wave through the water in the pipe. Once located, the pipe’s position can be marked on the ground surface.
[su_custom_gallery source=”media: 208,209,210″ link=”image” width=”150″ height=”150″]
The RD7000 Delivers Fast, Accurate, Reliable And Repeatable Locate Information For All Utilities
Radiodetection one of the worlds leader in the design and development of cable and pipe locators, used by utility companies, to help install, protect and maintain their infrastructure networks.
Locating specific pipes and cables in large underground networks is becoming increasingly complex. Ground distortion effects, caused by different soil types and proximity to other conductors, make the operator’s job more difficult and more time-consuming. The most important requirements for a locator under these circumstances are ease of use, accuracy and reliability. The RD7000 and RD8000 address these needs with several groundbreaking features that deliver accurate, reliable and repeatable measurements.
- Power and Radio passive modes
- 50Hz to 200kHz frequency range
- Real Sound
- Fault Find
- Dynamic overload protection
- Autogain with manual control
- Selectable 50/60Hz
- Selectable metric/imperial
- Selectable frequency and function set